Email MeIva Rukelj
Iva Rukelj is an Associate Counsel at the firm. Iva was admitted to the Bar of the State of New York in 2014.
Iva received her Bachelor's Degree from the University of Zagreb in Croatia, and her LL.M. degree in Intellectual Property Law, with honors, from the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in New York.
Iva's extensive experience began when she practiced law in Croatia While serving as a general counsel for a Croatian advertising agency, she developed a passion for intellectual property law, where her work centered on legal issues surrounding advertising and media, copyright clearance, and trademark prosecution. Iva also served as in-house counsel for a major international telecommunications company, gaining valuable experience in complex commercial litigation and mediation.
Iva is a member of the New York City Bar Association where she serves on the Trademarks and Unfair Competition Committee and is a member of the New York Women's Bar Association where she serves on the Federal Practice Committee. Iva also serves as a Vice President for the Croatian American Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Intellectual Property
- New York, 2014
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York, New York
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: Intellectual Property Law
- University of Zagreb in Croatia
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- New York City Bar Association [Trademarks] and Unfair Competition Committee, Member
- New York Women's Bar Association, Federal Practice Committee, Member
- Croatian-American Bar Association, Vice President